- TV: Why we love Dead Boss Read More »
- Why We Love: Revenge Read More »
- Why We Love...Homeland Read More »
- Why we love...Fringe Read More »
- Why we love...Desperate Housewives Read More »
Latest Posts in Television
9 September 2011
It's back! The next series of The Only Way Is Essex is back on our screens very soon, and the cast have got together to create the trailer above. In it, Arg and Lydia are loaded and glam, Mark has piled on the pounds, and Lauren is at his side with a buggy (so,
8 September 2011
You know it's approaching winter when X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing dominate the headlines. In honesty, I've never watched Strictly Come Dancing before, but I might just have a peek this year after seeing the line up.It's all rather glamourous, with Holly
29 August 2011
Image via WikipediaSad news daytime TV fans - Friends will no longer be shown on E4 and Channel 4 from the end of this week *sob*. Friends is one of those rare TV shows that never gets old. To get us through this hard time, I've found this video of some of t
23 August 2011
Image via WikipediaOh god. X Factor gets more and more cringeworthy every year. This year is particularly bad, considering Gary Barlow is attempting to play the Simon role, while Tulisa tries to fill Cheryl's boots. It's slightly like a Primark version of the
11 August 2011
It's nearly that time of year again - X Factor. It's all change this year, with only Louis remaining from the original panel. He'll be joined by Gary Barlow (yum!), Kelly Rowland (Independent woman and chart topper) and...well, Tulisa (um, she's down with the
8 August 2011
Thought you'd seen the last of Big Brother? Think again. Channel 5 have picked it up, and we've heard some pretty exciting rumours about who might be in the Celebrity Big Brother house... Pamela Anderson. Yup, the boobied Baywatcher is expected to be one of
29 July 2011
We're not adverse to a reality TV show here at Dollymix. As much as I like to rant about them, I'll be sitting down with half of the nation to watch Big Brother and The X Factor. I even enjoy a bit of The Biggest Loser. But we've just heard about a really weir
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
DollyMix On Twitter
- Amazing, who doesn't want to have discount on spa treatments,...
- Skills are required even for these simple home improvement...
- Women look sexy in lingeries, they also want to feel comfortable...
- When choosing a lingerie make sure it properly fits on you,...
- me and my partner would love to be a sex toy tester
The Megazine's Top Stories
- New month, new season, new in. What are all the stores tempting...
- Fancy treating yourself to some bunny themed fashion treats...
- She's known for her killer curves, so we were pleased to see...
- Lulu Guinness always holds a special place in our hearts with...
- After beauty, cake is my next favourite thing - eating it,...