- Ten sitcoms we love: our pick of the best Read More »
- Are these the Funniest animal YouTube Read More »
- Extreme baking: sugary creations to blow Read More »
- Our top 10 Girl Bands of All Time... Read More »
- Our favourite panda-related products Read More »
Latest Posts in Gallery
6 October 2008
Alice was an awkward little girl, really. Quite rude and spoilt and too curious for her own good. But she was tough, and a valid female role model for all stroppy little madams, growing up. So I'm not sure how I feel about delicate, wispy-looking Mia Wasikowska
3 October 2008
Marc Quinn's 18 carat gold sculpture of Kate Moss has been unveiled at the British Museum. The statue, called 'Siren' is hollow and weighs about 50kg. It's said to be the largest gold statue in the world since Egyptian times. It's worth £1.5M, and in case you
2 October 2008
We are skeptical, to say the least. An article in Marketing Week looks at advertisers' attempts to appeal to women. More often than not, it seems that making something female-friendly means making it... pink. This patronising 'pink up' has long been rife in the
1 October 2008
While idly perusing the web today I came across the delicious-looking site, Bygonesweets.co.uk. Since we all have happy memories of skipping down the corner shop to get a '10p mix' (and for many of us it was our first experience of shoplifting - which Dollymix
30 September 2008
On The Today show the're asking 'Just what is it that inspires such devotion to The Sound of Music?' But why stop there? All the hit musicals have a huge, slightly scary following (including Dollymix - we looked at the various people who'd played Nancy in Oliver
29 September 2008
It's your big day. Why wouldn't you have, I don't know, a massive cheeseburger instead of a conventional cake? You only get married for the first time once, after all. Why not have a giant piece of meat to symbolise your love for each other? You stomach might
26 September 2008
We're on a bit of a politics kick at the moment, here at Dollymix. There suddenly seem to be a lot of women in the limelight, and I think politics just got interesting. The Mrs Cameron/Mrs Brown comparisons are getting a bit tired, as are the Mrs Obama/Mrs
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
DollyMix On Twitter
- Amazing, who doesn't want to have discount on spa treatments,...
- Skills are required even for these simple home improvement...
- Women look sexy in lingeries, they also want to feel comfortable...
- When choosing a lingerie make sure it properly fits on you,...
- me and my partner would love to be a sex toy tester
The Megazine's Top Stories
- New month, new season, new in. What are all the stores tempting...
- Fancy treating yourself to some bunny themed fashion treats...
- She's known for her killer curves, so we were pleased to see...
- Lulu Guinness always holds a special place in our hearts with...
- After beauty, cake is my next favourite thing - eating it,...