WIN a luxury espresso machine with eHarmony
Coffee has been bringing people together socially for hundreds of years - since the 16th century in this country. Whether you're meeting a friend for a chinwag, pitching to a potential client or going on a daytime date, chances are it will be over a cup of the aromatic stuff.
To support UK Coffee Week (from 23 April), we've teamed up with eHarmony, the UK dating specialists, to celebrate coffee and all the connections we make over it. Up for grabs are one fabulous De'Longhi Icona Espresso Machine (worth £170) and two runners-up prizes consisting of a stovetop Bialetti Moka Espresso Maker, plus a bag of great coffee and a reusable 'keepcup' from boutique Brighton-based roastery Small Batch Coffee Company.
Entering the giveaway is easy:
- There are five entry methods so complete as many as you like - but remember, each entry method you do is another chance to win.
- Leave an individual comment below for each entry method that you do. In that comment, why not tell us who you would most like to share a coffee date with?
1) Tweet this message "If you like coffee you will love this! The guys at @eHarmonyUK and @DollyMixBlog have goodies to give away here http://bit.ly/HVlXpx
2) Follow @eHarmonyUK on twitter
3) Like eHarmony UK on Facebook
4) Circle eHarmony UK on Google+
5) Follow @DollyMixBlog on Twitter
Terms & Conditions
• The winner is randomly selected by the Random website.
• This giveaway is only open to UK residents.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• All entries will be verified.
• If the winner hasn't replied within 2 weeks to the organiser's email to receive his prize, a new winner will be randomly drawn.