Sex & Relationships

What women want?

2165411154_7058f0ae06_m.jpgOver at collaborative site Soycberty, Rodallega has bravely tried to answer the age-old question of "what do women want in a relationship?":

"Women like to be complimented on both their looks and their intelligence. I'm sure you've heard the question "Do I look fat in this?" before, most men have.

The reason they ask this is that they need to know that YOU still find them attractive regardless of what they think or anyone else thinks. They just need positive reinforcement from their partner to feel better about themselves."

How true is this for you? Are trust, intimacy, respect and positive reinforcement the standard, or is there something missing? And does it differ from woman to woman? Some women I know want someone who "won't be bothered by the fact that I probably earn more than them". Some want acres of personal space, while others like to be joined at the hip with their other half. One friend's entire relationship is based on the understanding that her boyfriend will never, ever request or offer a foot massage (she's a bit phobic).

So what about you? Take our poll and contact us to let us know what you want out of a relationship:

Image by Moriza, Flickr.

Posted by Robyn Wilder on June 1, 2009

Comments

-Relationships, friendships, social inclusion, .. These are things that women want from men THE MOST, and yet men give them to women for free.

Force Factor

Posted by: jakse nlanier | June 29, 2010 4:42 AM

I'm 21, I'm finishing college, I live in my own place, I work, I'm going to go to grad school, and I own my own car (I paid for it, with my own money).

Posted by: Muscle Max XL | July 6, 2010 12:55 PM

love and trust nothing more than this .

Posted by: Dermitage Review | July 15, 2010 4:29 AM

im doing an assignment and i need peoples opinions and thoughts on whether advertising and magazines really show us what we want to see.any comments and thoughts on this topic would be really helpful ;).

Posted by: Acai Max Cleanse | July 15, 2010 6:26 AM

nice

Posted by: Acai Max Cleanse | July 15, 2010 6:29 AM

I only want answers from women because they know better then anyone. what is it that you find sexy like personality wise as well as physical. Give me a gud list plz.

Posted by: iRenew | July 20, 2010 7:43 AM

Girls are wired differently. They want every thing but when they get it, they don't know what to do with it. But what ever we are, is bcoz of them.

Posted by: Cho Yung Tea | July 22, 2010 4:15 AM

It's just the feeling you get when your always around her and when you smile just thinking about her. It's probably the same as when you realize you really like a guy.

Posted by: Pettyfersmith smith | August 6, 2010 11:31 AM

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well

Posted by: Advanced Colon Cleanse | August 13, 2010 12:41 AM

I certainly enjoyed the way you explore your experience and knowledge of the subject! Keep up on it. Thanks for sharing the info

Posted by: Acai Max Cleanse Reviews | September 24, 2010 1:04 AM