Friday news: women and risk, serena's bikini, cheap coats, girls' brains, survivor stories, chocolate
There's a fashionable theory knocking around that men are better at taking risks and that, as Alice Miles wrote in the New Stateman recently, a few more women around might've stymied the current finance crisis. Noorjehan Barmania disagrees: "Women can be highly aggressive risk-takers and are easily as bullish as men. The appetite for power seems to equalise the genders." Discuss?
Everyone's going on about the pictures of Serena Williams in her bikini... but am I the only one who thinks she looks amazing?
Girls are way ahead of boys even before they get to school, according to a new study.
For breast cancer awareness month, there's an inspiring survivor story right about here.
...and, as it's the last day of Chocolate Week, a mouthwatering article about the sweet stuff for your delectation.
Came straight to this page? Visit DollyMix for loads more stories!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
DollyMix On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Pearl Lowe's vintage style dresses for Peacocks have sold...
- We told you last week that Lady Gaga's music video for her...
- Here is your first look at Beyonce's wedding dress from 200...
- This weeks nails of the week award is courtesy of Myleene...
- Beyoncé has kept every detail about her 2008 wedding to Jay-Z...