Sex & Relationships

KY Jelly's latest lube: the "thrilling" his and hers "Yours+Mine" lube set

KY: "Yours+Mine"While those of us who are inexperienced and naive thought that you only needed one kind of lube to have a fully, um, lubricated experience in the bedroom...apparently we were wrong. KY have come up with a new way of charging us even more of our lube, as they've created a new his and hers lubricant called "Yours+Mine". Yours+Mine is designed for heterosexual couples (way to include everyone!) and apparently the boys are supposed to lube up with the blue stuff, and the girls with the purple stuff, and the combinations of the two lubricants is supposed to be "thrilling".

However, I have some concerns as not only do the tubes glow in the dark, but The LA Times reports that, "Liz Cermak, worldwide vice president, intimate health products, for the Johnson & Johnson group of consumer companies, said she could not divulge the active chemicals that go into the products nor the atomic events that occur when the two mix together." I don't know about you, but I'd sort of like to know exactly what chemicals I'm rubbing all over my goods. I'm sort of fond of them. [Source]

KY Your+Mine available from Love Honey

Popular Sex & Relationship stories on Dollymix

Ann Summers to launch the Rampant Rabbit Platinum Plus
Reality Check: reading your boyfriend's text messages behind his back is not normal
Apply to test £300 worth of sex toys for LoveHoney's first ever UK Sex Toy Awards
The Curse of PMS

Posted by on May 2, 2008

were can I get the new yours+mine ky jellys

Posted by: Nancy Baccigalopi | May 10, 2008 10:29 PM

The tubes don't glow...

Posted by: Mel | June 22, 2008 9:35 PM

I have used the Yours-Mine and it was great..A Friend of mine used it and they had the fan on and she said it felt strange but with the fan off they were fine..Is there any explaination why you shouldnt have a fan on??

Posted by: Janet | September 17, 2008 12:10 AM

Because the lube for women has a cooling sensetion, so if the fan was on it felt cold.

Posted by: Um | December 27, 2008 8:34 PM

I like the feeling of the "hers". I even use it when he's not in the mood and I'm flying solo!

Posted by: julie | January 22, 2009 10:42 PM

LOVE it! He said it doesn't do much for him, other than the fact that it drives me wild (which drives him wild). But, it is well worth the $15.00 we paid for it.

Posted by: msf | August 28, 2009 1:28 PM

used it twice, just dont combine the two in bigger amounts and apply.... it may go numb!!!

Posted by: Terry | January 15, 2010 12:12 PM

"I don't know about you, but I'd sort of like to know exactly what chemicals I'm rubbing all over my goods. I'm sort of fond of them."

Actually you should research a bit online re: ingredients before you post somewhat negatively about products. I did a quick online search and the second suggested link had all of the active ingredients broken out for each tube... "his" and "hers".

The wife wants me to go out and buy the stuff to give it a try. I did the research and we're both comfortable with what we read so I'll be going out and making that purchase soon. We'll give it a whirl and go from there.

Posted by: Bud | January 25, 2010 4:04 PM

we used his and hers and found it to be fun and worked well untill the next day or two and found that the skin has gone all dry and cracked and irritated on my mans tool we have used many diffent kinds of lub and this is the only one that has done this why did this happen

Posted by: elaine | February 20, 2010 8:57 PM

Wanting to give this "His & Hers" Lube a try. Question I have is I'm BIG on oral sex; my mate too. So if we both "lube up" is oral sex still ok/safe? We often like to break from penetration for another round of oral sex. Once the lube is on her and I, does that mean no more oral activity? Downer if this is true...

Posted by: Darrel | June 25, 2010 10:08 PM

After i used His and Hers with my boyfriend the very next day i had a small rash that turned into a infection and my boyfriends private area had all lumps around the head and was bleeding i am very dissapointed and will never ever use this product agian !!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Posted by: Candy | February 15, 2011 11:10 PM

1st time me and hubby used....he got numb. 2nd time we used less on him ... then I got numb

Posted by: dar | July 31, 2011 10:11 PM

omg love this stuff im 16 and my boyfriend used it on me and it made me insane omg yes fuck so good i would tell everyone to use it

Posted by: Janey | August 20, 2011 4:41 AM